Sunday, September 13, 2009

Two hot for facebook?

-You’re okay. You’re okay, right?
-Right as rain. Right as rain.
-Yeah. You really look it.
-Well just give me a minute. Hold this.
-Got it.
-Fuckin’ take it.
-Got it.
-Lemme just feel…blood? See blood?
-No.
-That’s something. Umm.
-Can you stand up?
-Fuck no. Just hang on.

I don’t think I can do this without you hanging over my shoulder, giving me a sigh or chuckle or disapproving silence. I can try. Will try. I haven’t been this willing to please since I don’t know when.
Trust that a few bars will tell the tale. Will make us or break us.

-Can you get off the floor? At least?
-Mmm, I’ll try. Grab me. Yeah, now pull!
-Up!
-Up, yeah? Fuck. That’s good, better.
-Poor, baby
-Shut up.
-Hey, I’m trying to help.
-You helped all right.
-You weren’t complaining a minute ago.
-No? Shit! Did you see my face?
-Heh, no I didn’t. My eyes were closed.

I cannot think of anything better than seeing your eyes closed when you sit on me, when you lean over and kiss me. That’s when you’re naked, not when your clothes come off, but when you close your eyes and let me see you above me, enjoying me as if I weren’t even there.

-I noticed. I mean, when I wasn’t howling…
-You didn’t ‘howl.’ You didn’t make a sound until you—
-I know. I was there.
-Very nice. I WAS impressed.
-Well we aim to please.
-You did. Just can’t keep it on the court, eh?
-Oh…. That might be your fault, honey.
-What’s a girl to do?
-Ummm, give me a moment?
-I couldn’t do that. I have needs too.
-Yeah? Now I need a doctor.

I could feel your hands on my shoulders, pushing yourself away from me, grinding yourself down against me…again like I weren’t with you. But I was there with you, inside you, loving you. I was watching you, making yourself come to me, bringing us to the same place at the same time. I watched you rock and twist, and I tried to keep up; followed you across the bed…

-No you don’t, pussy.
-Keep talkin’.
-Yeah? Or what?
-Round two.
-Heh, you better have a drink first, baby. Better have a smoke.
-I’ll be ready. Will you?
-Always. Let me have it, big boy.
-Hmm
-C’mon.
-I will.
-Called your bluff didn’t I?
-You’ll get yours.
-I HAD mine…you weren’t complaining.

Did I have time? You’re right, I couldn’t stop us when I felt that glow start growing in me with every breath you took, with every gasp you huffed right by my ear, with every lunge we made together with me inside you. Your grip cloying and annoying and shifting us further than ever before, ever to the…floor?

-Well, that WAS a first.
-Yeah?
-I might be sorry.
-Why? I’m not.
-That’s ‘cause we’re such a mess.
-Nothing a –
-You know what I mean.
-Mm, do I? I’m not sure I did come.
-Pretty sure you did.

Sliding down? That’s not how it is supposed to go, with me grasping, and trying to stay with you, in you. I know you’re there and feel as if only I can keep you there so I follow us down. How could I not? How could I let you go alone without me and my love? I would follow us anywhere, and will.

-Sure I did. I always do, right?
-You’re a man.
-A tough man.
-Maybe not so tough. I might have seen a tear?
-Hell no. If I did I was crying in pain.
-Because you love me so much?
-Because I busted our ass.
-Because I busted our ass?
-Because we busted our collective asses.
-But you do love me, right?
-Not yet, but we’re working on it all right.

-rbm

1 comment: